Attorneys have the duty to represent their clients competently and ethically. Failure to do so may expose them to legal liability to their clients and to investigations by the State Bar.
If you believe your case was compromised due to your attorney’s legal malpractice, the Faux Law Group can help. Our legal malpractice attorneys have helped clients harmed as the result of negligence by their attorney. We will put our experience to work for you, pursuing the best possible outcome in your professional negligence claim.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
It is important to understand what constitutes a valid legal malpractice claim and to note that simply being convicted or receiving another undesirable outcome in a case is not enough to file a professional malpractice lawsuit. You must show a violation of a standard of care in the legal community. These include:
- Breaching of attorney-client privilege
- Failing to submit court documents in a timely manner
- Giving poor advice that another lawyer in a similar situation would not have given
- Practicing without a license
- Failing to thoroughly investigate a legal issue
- Failing to disclose important information to a client
- Failing to advise clients on all of their options
- Failing to respond to court orders
- Missing a statute of limitations
- Representing a client despite a conflict of interest
- Poorly drafting legal documents
CONTACT OUR LAW OFFICES IN NEVADA OR Henderson TODAY
If you have questions regarding a possible legal malpractice case, contact the Faux Law Group to speak with an experienced lawyer. Our legal staff members speak Spanish, German, Tagalog and Visayan, and we are here to assist you. Call Las Vegas law office at 702-997-8183, or our Las Vegas law office at 801-872-9115 .