Legal Services In Nevada, Utah, And Across The Western States
At Faux Law Group, we handle a wide range of legal matters for our clients. Our experienced Las Vegas construction and property law attorneys represent individuals and business entities in Nevada, Utah, and across the western states. While we handle a range of matters, our largest practice groups include construction, property management, surety law and health care representation.
At Faux Law Group, we handle a variety of complex construction law matters that include:
- Construction contract disputes
- Payment disputes
- Contract review and negotiations
- Contractors state license board hearings
- Bond claims
- Mechanic’s liens
- Construction defect defense
In addition to our practice in the Las Vegas, Nevada, area, we handle a variety of construction law matters for Utah clients.
Our attorneys represent managers of residential and commercial properties in a range of property management matters that include:
- Evictions for landlords
- Evictions for failure to pay rent
- Evictions for other causes
- Lease drafting and negotiations
- Lease disputes
- Homeowners association/property management issues
- Residential landlord-tenant issues
- Commercial landlord-tenant issues
Our attorneys have handled hundreds of complex surety law matters for clients in Henderson and North Las Vegas, Nevada, and across the western states, and we offer surety law services for clients in Utah.
The lawyers of Faux Law Group provide litigation and transactional representation in matters that include:
- Health care law
- Auto accidents and personal injury
- Premises liability and defective products
- Business litigation
- Insurance coverage and defense
- Legal malpractice
To schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer from our team, call 702-997-8183 in Nevada or 801-872-9115 in Utah or contact us online.